HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF GIRAFFE
We hope that you enjoy using Giraffe. We would like to help you get the most out of your online exercise programme. Below is some advice that you may find helpful.
- Make sure you use a password that you will easily remember and ensure you know how to use the website. Contact us at Giraffe using the "contact us" link at the top of the page or your therapist if you encounter any problems accessing your programme.
- Follow the exercises that you have been given, discuss any issues or problems with your therapist as soon as they occur.
- Complete your exercises as instructed. Maintain safety, don’t over exert yourself.
- Get into a routine with your exercise programme. Regularly completing your exercises is the only way in which you will reach your goals you discussed with your therapist.
- Complete your exercise diary each time you complete your exercises and remember to leave comments for your therapist. This is the best way that we can tell how you are doing and using these we can progress your exercises. If you don’t tell us how you are doing, we won’t know!
- Contact your therapist if you want a change made to your exercise programme. You might want your exercises to be harder, easier or simply want a change.